Header Ads

This robotic camera system can replace an entire fashion photography studio


When I was getting started as a professional photographer some years ago, I decided to work at a studio as a manager to understand the business side of things. I learned a lot in the year I spent there, but I had to quit when my boss decided to take on a massive contract to shoot clothes by the truckload for an online store. You see, shooting large collections of garments – we’re talking about hundreds and thousands of pieces, including numerous colorways for each – is soul-sucking, tedious work, and is nothing like the glamorous on-location projects you see…

This story continues at The Next Web


from https://thenextweb.com/gadgets/2017/02/23/this-robotic-camera-system-can-replace-an-entire-fashion-photography-studio/

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.