Header Ads

This smart home device is like a treat-dispensing baby monitor… for your dog


I adopted my dog, Ripple, at the ripe old age of 12. Ripple is a sweet old man, with plenty of character and personality, but he’s also got some problems. He suffers from severe cataracts that limit his vision, especially at night. He also has acute separation anxiety – something which is particularly common among Yorkshire Terriers. Short of having him follow me everywhere I go (which, obviously, isn’t tenable), there’s not a lot you can do about that. But I recently discovered that’s not entirely true after stumbling upon Furbo – a device that empowers you to soothe and…

This story continues at The Next Web


from https://thenextweb.com/gadgets/2017/02/24/smart-home-device-like-treat-dispensing-baby-monitor-dog/

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.